Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

How much for a complete detail correction and valet?

510 views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  Max_K 
#1 ·
i'v just been quated £140.30 for a complete valet inside and out. i own a flame red 06 plate C that is just starting to show signs of fading on the roof and passenger side rear quarter panel. they said they can have the inside and out almost like it came out of the showroom and may look at the engine bay aswell. i think this sounds a pretty good price, just wanted to make sure it was worth it. what do you lot think??? thanks in advance.

#4 ·
no links no, it's my local car body repair centre/body shop. they've sprayed some things up for me in the past and got it spot on. they said for that price they would do everything including arches full exhaust, and full interior. do you think it's worth it?

just read your thread on the red golf looks like you know what your talking about, what a transformation! :doublethumbs:

#5 ·
Personally i'd stay away from bodyshops that offer detailing. More often than not they use overly abrasive compounds and don't do things properly. In otherwords just rush things. You often pay for what you get with detailing. I'd rather have a car full of light swirls than a car full of holograms and marring :shrug:

#6 ·
agreed to a certain extent but this is not the case with all bodyshops, as with everything have a look at some of the previous work done, if their is any lol!

we offer detailing and use the 3m range pads and compounds they dont go out with any holograms

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.