Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

Snow foam?

636 views 9 replies 4 participants last post by  Parbold 
#1 ·
Where can i buy it and whats so good about it? Excuse me being noobie :woops: lol. I have a karcher pressure washer is that the best thing to use with it? Ta.

#5 ·
Personally i dont wet the car first, i just wack on the snow foam let it settle on the car for about 5 min then wash it off, it loosens the dirt and takes a fair bit off the car which helps when hand cleaning as you also have less chance of getting dirt in the sponge and scratching the paint, i also find it brings up a nice shine aswell.

#8 ·
snow foam first, it lifts the dirt away from the paint work so thah when you come to hadnwashing it the big bits of dirt are gone and you have no swirl marks

super snow foam from cleanyourcar is the best stuff, and even thought your karcher may have a built in detergent tank if i was you get a lance, the expensive ones from cleanyourcar are the best for about £50 buh if not the karcher ones from halfords for like £10-£15

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.