Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

help designin interior

600 views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  IKY1967 
#1 ·
had my corsa for quite a while now but no really done anythin to it, what are simple things i could do to the inside to make it look good? its a light blue colour 02 reg

#4 ·
yeah was thinkin about paintin the centre console after a had seen a few a the corsas on this but a wouldnt know what colour to paint, because the fact that nothin goes with colour of my car :( how would i change the light colour in the speeometer bit ? and how would i change the led colour to blue ? cheers bhoys!

#5 ·
have a look on crazyleds.co.uk matey. they do full kits on there. otherwise some people on the forum sell the full conversion sets or even offer services to replace the bulbs for you for a small fee. With postage though you might be cheaper doing it yourself but i'd have a look at their threads.Also, theres a tutorial under the tutorials section on how to replace each and every bulb within the dash. Usual colour for centre console is white but you could try the colour of your car or blue thatll match your new LED's ;) have a look at other peoples on here they do realy good jobs, like white with blue paint splatter (Y)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.