Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Official photoshop competition rules

5K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  Ian 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
THE RULES (Updated 1/3/2014)

1. Any member of the forum can enter.
2. Please forward your images in high resolution.
3. Do NOT include your username on the image (need to remain anonymous until winner is announced).
4. All entries should be emailed to ccukphotoshop@outlook.com, and DO NOT post on the forum!
5. Please set the subject of the email to Month: Photoshop Entry so for example August: Photoshop Entry.
6. Email should include your username, link to the image after uploading it to tinypic.com, and 5-point list of changes to the image.
7. During the voting do NOT vote on your own entry. If you do you will be disqualified with no discussion. Do not say who you have voted for or your vote will not be counted.
8. Only 1 image (entry) per person, per month. The first picture you send will be accepted. Only submit when 100% happy.
9. Anyone who uses a different but similar image will not be entered.
10. Don’t pester staff about the competition as it will just result in it taking longer.
11. Do NOT take any parts of any off these images: Click Me! as they are Copyright to Pete - Owner of DigiMods.co.uk. Also, same applies to any other Photoshoped Car you have came across - if you are in doubt, PM Drizzle or Hef. If you do happen to do so; you will be caught out and your entry will be disqualified.

If you feel I have missed anything or would like any clarification, feel free to PM me. You guys are doing the work, I want this to be successful for you.

See less See more
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.