Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

My progress thread with the help of bodgeit and leggit

146K views 3K replies 208 participants last post by  ultimawhistler 
#1 ·
I found a bargain on ebay ( well I thought it was at the time ) an 04 plate corsa 1.3cdti with 10k miles on the clock. Rushed to Doncaster on the train with 3k in my pocket, didnt think to check the car over, handed over the money, got a "sold as seen" receipt. Got down the road, noticed the mileage said 110k. Not a lot i can do about it now.

Anyways no pics of the day I bought it as it was snowing.

First thing I decided to do, was fix the problems, like a leaking water pipe and collapsed front seat ( no pics )
Decided that I was going to try the stealth look, so bought a roll of tint from ebay and spent a weekend wrapped in film, hairdryers and soaking wet from the washing up liquid.

Then debadged and gave her a nice wash and wax.

After giving up being stuck on the M25 driving to Aylesbury 1 saturday morning and being totally fed up i took the mrs on a detour via Rtec in St.Albans and convinced her that new wheels were in order.

By this time I was hooked on modding :lol:

So next was the black V grill, Eyelids and smoked facelifts

And added some 6k Hids at the same time

Needed some sounds so started off as

Got bored and ended like

Build thread for the sub ( if anyone is interested )

http://www.corsa-c.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=147767

Got bored again so changed it

Then decided to have a bit of a play and yes Ive heard all the comments ( like :lol: and that looks stupid ), but trust me if you get the chance to listen to it, you'll know why they are like that

Rear cup holder speakers

See less See more
#2 · (Edited)
Interior suede

Decided I needed to be different

Once the door cards were smooth the squeeking started from the rubber door surround - Not putting up with that so started again with my own twist

Interior Neons

Bodgeit and leggit helped me here

And the last pics I have at the moment are the Famous Bonnet lifter mod, for anyone who has or wants to please ask as I have drill holes in all the wings trying to get this stupid thing to work :lol:

I'll get some pics at the weekend as somewhere during this Ive added the cupra splitter, complete colourcoded the car installed more amps and speakers, moved the stereo into the headlining etc etc

#9 ·
The upside down ps2 slim reminds me of when i did that to my motor...

Pretty impressive... i only had screens in the sunvvisors and headrests but it looks like youve gone all out...
haha yeah just want to be different. I havent got wireless controllers for mine, but it might be an option later on. Still got lots to do until i'm happy with it

#11 ·
Cheers, got pics of that being ripped out and new install happening, just got to find them again lol

#13 ·
When i get stuck in traffic I do use the ps2, and the faces of people in the other cars is a picture, specially as its wired up through the head unit

#23 ·
thanks mate, need to get better and more pics, will try and do a video this weekend as well :)

looks pretty cool pal :)
Cheers :thumbs:

looks nice bud, not a fan of any of the rims, but cars lush
The black ones came with the car, some halfords ones. Waiting till the lacquer falls off them and will respray something different, plus ive got some practise rims to spray on too.

#24 ·
Bit of an update - these have been done for a while, but I keep forgetting to take pics. Was a nice day and finally remembered.
Rate/slate

Cupholders in the dash :

Stereo moved :

Amplifiers :

These ones need some work :

Subs :

Boot build in progress : ( 2 more subs )

No videos of the doors shaking ( yet )

This is still work in progress, so more to come.

#34 ·
It was experienced by a few who ventured into the front seats at the last meet, but the amps arent yet turned up fully.

Cheers for the comments :thumbs:

#36 ·
why ? :lol:

Iirc there were 4 people holding the boot lid shut and the doors were still flexing :doublethumbs:

#38 ·
:lol: love to but been refurbing alloys and other stuff, so not had a great deal of time tbh. Hopefully this weekend I'll get some done :thumbs:

#44 ·
#45 ·
Yo dawg....
Still cant belive the thump coming out of that centre armrest sub its amazing lol.

P.S My SXI alloys looking verrrrry boring.... anyone fancy painting them a pretty colour? :D

#47 ·
Cool cool :)
How much we looking at and how long would you need them for bud? - PM me?

Cheers ---- But seriously that centre sub was very impressive lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.