Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

Horn has stopped working, what shall i check please

49K views 15 replies 13 participants last post by  JINGLE 
#1 ·
hi all, my horn on my corsa c sxi 2002 1.2 litre has stopped working for an unknown reason so i ask you all, what can i check to hopefully sort it out?

What fuse would it be please?

any other reasons?

thanks

#6 ·
Also check the wiring to it. Its right behind the bumper on the passenger side. I had my bumper off the other week, must have knocked it when putting it back on and i had no horn. Took bumper back off again, had knocked wires off, put them back on, worked again. Never know what might have gone behind there or whatever and knocked it off.

#13 ·
get a voltmeter over the connection at the horn end and see if you have anything, if you dont there's a wiring problem somewhere if you do its the horn thats had it. btw im pretty sure the clicking you hear is a relay so that would suggest the wiring is ok so you are probably looking at a new horn, you could try taking it off and leaving it somewhere warm for a day which might fix it as they tend to get waterlogged.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.