Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

BCM Problems?

12K views 10 replies 2 participants last post by  MMaggio 
#1 ·
Anyone had any issues with their BCM? did you fix it yourself or take it to a garage?

Cheers

#2 · (Edited)
i did car wasnt deadlocking

i tryed most things then left it 2 weeks after that it started working again

bcm problems you will need to go to vauxhall or try someone with a op-com

#3 ·
Same problem here. Deadlocking is broke after someone stole my key.

Looks like it's gonna have to go to Vauxhall.

I have an Opcom but it won't connect to the BCM at all.

I can get a BCM off eBay for £30ish and Vauxhall said they will fit and program it for £50.

#4 ·
have you got teh same problems as everyone else with the op-com?

edit

was going to ask where your from but just look where you made the thread or your from the north east

i have a bcm & a op-com to do programing would do it alot cheaper than vauxhall

#6 ·
your best off getting the number from the bcm itself

this is the number to look for on the side eg mine is 13 111 111 YF

you need one that matches the one in your car so check your codes first

this is where the bcm is just right of the battery might need to remove battery & scuttle panel to get to it

its held down with 10mm nuts & star keys

i can do it its just depends on how far away you are as if its far it might cost you the same in petrol/bcm/programing that just going to vauxhall

#8 ·
i thought that was the case

one you do it once its straight forward if you have some extension sockets etc you should be able to get it off

as for the op-com its again straight forward just need to follow on screen selections but people have been having problems getting the op-com reading the bcm

i did have this untill i udated the software to version v1.44 then i was able to program (transponder/central locking) a spare key

ive been trying to help other people but i dont think they have had much luck

#10 ·
i didnt need to re-seal mine

but can use clear bath sealant or tiger sealant or gutter sealant from the £1 shop

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.