Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner
Welcome

Welcome To Corsa-C|UK

Introduction to the site, Welcomes and updates in here
6M
6M

Spotted and Flyered

Have you spotted a Corsa and want to find out whose it is? Or has your car been flyered? Then tell us here!
12.3M
12.3M
Home

General Chat

Vauxhall Corsa C Discussions Only
64.4M
64.4M

Your Corsa C

Post your cars specs and pics here (Corsa C's only!)
77.5M
77.5M

Photoshops

Request and show photoshops of your cars
9.4M
9.4M
Help and Advice
Buying and Selling Only Corsa-C|UK Premier Members can sell on this forum. Click here for details.

Wanted

Want something? Then let people know!
1.8M
1.8M

What's It Worth

If you have something you want to sell or are about to purchase and want to know what the value is, post in here and find out.

Couriers/Companies/Postage

Review Companies You Regularly Use, Give Feedback On Time, Price etc
Vendor Member Section Want to Grow Your Business? Learn more about becoming a Supporting or Premium Vendor

Vendor Deals

Members offers provided by Club Traders

Chris Knott Insurance

Meets and Events

Shows and National Events

Any Shows and National Events organised by Corsa-C|UK in here
3.2M
3.2M
Latest Posts See all new posts
  1. @corsaz22se models without air conditioning do not have the air recirculation button. I wonder if it is as simple as adapting the cover and the engine to the air conditioning block or if the block varies for those with and without air conditioning.
      4 replies   76 views
  2. Hi I have traced my drivers footwell leak back to the clutch master cylinder seal. It is only dripping from this area where the seal meets the brake servo plate. It seems to be some sort of foam seal? Is this a easy repair to remove the clutch master cylinder to replace the seal? I have seen...
      0 replies   23 views
  3. Hi got a z14xep engine using a lot of oil if I remove the oil filler cap with the engine running lots of pressure if I put the filler cap back on then pull of the two breather pipes from the back of the cover I get no pressure out of either pipe is this correct or is it pointing to there being a...
      5 replies   102 views
  4. Hi z14xep rocker cover gasket question Is it a good idea to use some kind of sealant on the gasket do a coat both sides of the gasket Do I coat the whole gasket or just certain sections Cheers Dave
      3 replies   71 views
  5. I have a problem in a car the car goes well in left-hand corners, in town it goes well. but at speed and when cornering to the right, I suspect that it is the driver's wheel which, in a few tenths of a second, turns more on its own, closing the car's line. the steering wheel doesn't change...
      0 replies   17 views
See all new posts