+ Reply to Thread

Thread: **MOT Failure- Headlight adjustment**

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

**MOT Failure- Headlight adjustment**

Hi all,
    Not been on here in aaaages due to starting a new business venture My C recently failed MOT and I have rectified all the problems apart from the failure of the headlights, saying they're aimed/adjusted as to dazzle other drivers, this has happened before but I left it to the garage to do but this time I've done it all myself so was just wondering how to adjust the headlights to fix this problem so it's ready for MOT? It's a pre-face with non-projector lights

2. Remove Advertisements
    Corsa-C.co.uk
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Unless you have anothe Corsa that you can copy the beam pattern of Take it to a garage and ask them to align you headlights. They have a beam tester so will be able to do it more accuratly than you could

Sent from my Desire HD

Banned User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    theres just a screw on the top of the headlights, if you can set the beam to be just under horizontal to the bulb at about 3 ft away or so (use a wall and mark horizontal from the bulb) it will more than likely pass

google it and there are loads of tutorials how to set horizonal and vertical beams

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    All sorted now guys, turns out the garage I was using, they had a beam tester also changed the handbrake cables too, what a pain in the a55 they are to get the small ends back into the metal clips!! Cut my fingers to shreds with pliers etc, only to find that all I had to do was use the pliers to 'clamp' the end into the holder

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information