+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Interior light wont go off + mile thing

Banned User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Interior light wont go off + mile thing

bonjour people, my interior light wont turn off (i have searched on here and tried pushing the light switch button in but still no use) so i took the bulb out for the time being. Also, the bit that tells me how many miles i have done stays on aswel, for this i have to open the door (with the keys in) turn the car off and then as soon as i take the key out the light goes off) then i close the door as normal and lock it and its fine (also i used to push the light switch button for this but now that dont even work) so yeah.. very annoying loose wires or something? i have searched and searched but found nothing and its starting to do my head in lol. anyways, thanks for any help in advance

2. Remove Advertisements
    Corsa-C.co.uk
    Advertisements

Banned User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    anyone?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So they dont go off after you lock your door, its normally about 5 seconds after

Banned User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i know that mate but i said...the interior light dont go off at all bud. and the little screen that tells you your miless dont go off at all unless i start the car, open the door, turn the car off and soon as i take my key out it then goes off :/ i had to take the bulb out the interior light as it was staying on all the time, and the little mile clock on the speedo used to turn off when i pushed the light button, now it dont :/ really annoying, if no one can help then i guess il just have to take it to vauxhal :/

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information