Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

New Corsa owner from Birmingham (although not for long hopefully!)

1K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  trathen93 
#1 ·
Hi there,

New to the forum and all that - I recently bought a flip key conversion kit from eBay, and a seperate key blade from Rightclick (won't link cos not entirely sure on rules of posting links - I will read up on these - but it's the first result in Google if you search for it).

Took it to a Timpsons by me and they won't touch it unless it's one of their keys (I was half expecting this from what I've read online, but thought I'd try anyway), and the ones the recommended won't touch it because "the quality of metal you get from online would ruin his cutting machine" - without really even looking at it!

Does anyone know of any keycutters in Birmingham area that would do this, preferably nearer to Erdington?

#2 ·
I cant recommend anywhere near you, but you're looking for smaller shops that wouldn't arserape you like timpsons. You should be glad that they weren't interested because you'd need a mortgage to pay for their ****e service. Get on yellow pages or even just google for one. I paid a fiver to get my flip key cut up here, so you shouldnt be paying much more than that

edit: http://www.yell.com/s/keycutting-erdington.html there you go, fill your boots

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.