User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: hmmmm...... lowering advice

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hmmmm...... lowering advice

Howdy all! need a bit of advice.... just after putting some 17" rsgt alloys on the c and looking to get it lowerd. i usually have some people in the back, so whats safest i could lower without rubbing. dont mind doing minimal arch mods but dont want to go crazy.. 30mm? cheers

2. Remove Advertisements
    Corsa-C.co.uk
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ive got 205/45/17 with offset of et45....lowered -30mm on PI springs....doesn't rub at all at the rear....even with the wheels forced up until the sus' won't compress anymore....however the front has rubbed once wen on full lock with 5 up, pulling out of a bumpy junction.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ye 30mm Will Be Fine Aslong As U Got The Correct Offset Shouldn't Scrub

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    et45 offset. 30mm it is then! cheapest place to get them.... prob looking for eibrach? cheers for the help.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I got PI springs from Rally Design (a place in faversham..prob nowhere near u tho lol)...cost me bout £80 i think...I'd recommend getting shox as well if u really want to notice the difference in the handling....My old car had a full spax adjustable kit and there was no body roll at all....however i couldnt afford it for the C, so just got springs....its deffo an improvement to standard...but not as good as a kit with shox!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ive just bought sum jamex springs... which lower by 40mm but im putting them on my SRi when i get it so it will be on 16's not 17's. my mate had some ridiculous "60mm" ones on his SRi with 17's on and they didnt catch at first, but they do now so hes put his 16s back on... and that was just with me and him in the car (but he was hammerin it round a corner!) so i dunno mate, 30mm sound good

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information