Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

Bought another corsa (project track shed begins!!)

158K views 800 replies 201 participants last post by  Mike 
#1 · (Edited)
redtop engine pics on page 3

latest update page 4 (ooh dear underbody rust to deal with)

Ok, i know its not a C but thought id show you anyway

bought for the tidy sum of £150 from one of the fitters at work no tax or mot but off the road (mate brought it in on lowloader), we have a L reg 1.4 ls model, 126k on the clock but new clutch and cambelt fitted recently and runs sweet as a nut surprisingly lol, so here i have a candidate for my budget track toy

here's what it looked like when i first got it today, looks alot better in the pics, few dents here and there and a bit of surface rust but altogether very solid

engine bay has quite a bit of surface rust and the battery is knackered but its nothing i cant take care of

of course 2 seconds later i had a bit of spare lunchtime left so tore into the shed, mouldy back seats and half of the trim gone, more to rip out tomorrow

after a tidy up of the rust re-locate the battery in the boot and respray in white

future plans:
C20XE, poss carbs or tb's in the future
brake upgrade 2.0ltr or V6 (havent decided)with performance discs
decent suspension setup, top mounts and adjustable dampers for the future
roll cage (poss make my own)

i'll keep you guys updated :doublethumbs:

See less See more
#2 ·
ill keep an eye out in TV or FC!

looks good wish i had the time to have a project car!

#19 ·
That's got potential.
Should be good!

Did a photoshop with a couple of cheap/easy mods done and a respray.

thats near enough what i want the outside to look like (plus with 16" black alloys -60mm and a white gsi spoiler)

#17 ·
this is gunna be a gr8 project!!!

can w8 to see it when its done.....hopefully wont take as long as killer_corsa lol

#22 ·
More stripping out done today, all the headlining is gone and all the trim, except the dash, along with the carpet and now its just a case of 1 seat, so the car has nearly finished its diet

now comes the task of removing all that sound deadening, now where did i put that heat gun??

carpet gone

passenger seat removed

interior gutted

rear shot as it stands

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.