Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner
Welcome

Welcome To Corsa-C|UK

Introduction to the site, Welcomes and updates in here
6M
6M

Spotted and Flyered

Have you spotted a Corsa and want to find out whose it is? Or has your car been flyered? Then tell us here!
12.3M
12.3M
Home

General Chat

Vauxhall Corsa C Discussions Only
64.3M
64.3M

Your Corsa C

Post your cars specs and pics here (Corsa C's only!)
77.5M
77.5M

Photoshops

Request and show photoshops of your cars
9.4M
9.4M
Help and Advice
Buying and Selling Only Corsa-C|UK Premier Members can sell on this forum. Click here for details.

Wanted

Want something? Then let people know!
1.8M
1.8M

What's It Worth

If you have something you want to sell or are about to purchase and want to know what the value is, post in here and find out.

Couriers/Companies/Postage

Review Companies You Regularly Use, Give Feedback On Time, Price etc
Vendor Member Section Want to Grow Your Business? Learn more about becoming a Supporting or Premium Vendor

Vendor Deals

Members offers provided by Club Traders

Chris Knott Insurance

Meets and Events

Shows and National Events

Any Shows and National Events organised by Corsa-C|UK in here
3.2M
3.2M
Latest Posts See all new posts
  1. it crossed my mind to paint the brake calipers in the famous skyline r34 midnight. but I don't know how the paint will hold up to the heat, and if it will be too much of a show-off. now i have them in red and i have no complaints what colour do you have them in?
      0 replies   16 views
  2. Hello, I really hope somebody can help me with this please. This Vauxhall Corsa C 1.0 2005 was my Mum's car but she passed away so I've kept it for sentimental reasons. Recently I changed the ignition barrel and switch and once done I went to take the transponder chip out of the old key that...
      0 replies   42 views
  3. wanted or cavalier turbo wheels. thanks
      2 replies   35 views
  4. Driving along yesterday and got the emissions light on for a few seconds a couple of times but was driving ok. Tried to start car today and no joy (whirring noise but not turning over, drive belt? on left of engine spinning). Pedal test showed camshaft sensor, replaced and same issue. I've...
      21 replies   287 views
  5. Hi I am just trying to find the part number or any links on where to buy the Brake Servo Gasket Seal, triangle looking thing that sits behind the servo when you take it out to re-seal the plate for leaks. I can't seem to find it . Any help much appreciated.
      8 replies   149 views
See all new posts