Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

Insignia Sports Tourer

1K views 17 replies 11 participants last post by  LJSxi 
#1 ·
I got rid of my other Insignia as I needed a bigger boot for my photography stuff and as I loved my Insignia, I decided to get another but the sports tourer version. When I got the Insignia last year, I did originally want one of these but the prices were crazy at the time, but I managed to find this one at a bargain, so snapped it up.

It's a silver SRi sat nav automatic sports tourer, 160CDTi in a 12 plate. Done less than 20k, not bad considering I was up to 60k on my other one.

Here's one from yesterday morning taken on my iPhone 5s:

Then headed out with my 5Dmk2 tonight on my break and got these in the work's car park:

See less See more
#4 ·
Thanks, I believe that's my most played song in iTunes/on my iPod haha.

You've had more insignias than my corsa has had oil changes!!

Looks clean though :)
Haha I know! It is rather clean, got some good stuff planned for it too, hopefully (As the plan is to keep it longer than the year lol).

#7 ·
They have, for a change. Have you seen the new limited edition Insignia they've just released. Got a 8" LCD for the speedos, IIRC.

Really like the insignias, if I ever need a diesel again I would probably go this route, vx have really stepped up the quality with these.
They have. They're extremely well built and take a good beating, in terms of driving and lugging people and things about.

#11 ·
#12 ·
Small updates... Got my new set of plates through, just waiting for the documents so I can transfer the plates to the new car.

Then I went to this lovely place on Wednesday:

While I was out, I had the Fuji X100 with me, so I grabbed some pictures.

Got some new mats, which didn't stay clean for too long with this weather!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.