Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
528 Posts
I had a similar problem took it to Vaux who looked at the engin and found the timing chain pre tensioner was nakerd since they replaced it no problems since.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Fergie have u taken yours to vauxhall yet? thinking about taking mine but dont want to look a fool!

·
Registered
1 Posts
i got a problem with my 1L, keeps dying out when i start it thought it was the battrey fist so i toke it out and charged it but nothing happend. ivasked around and people say itcould be my sensors.

anyone got any ideas?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I no this post is from ages ago but I had the same problem with my 1 liter corsa kept on bogging out when cold an stalling on low revs and reversing up hills until the engine was warm I ended up getting under Bonet and my inlet manifold was a bit wobbly an came off the engine block a few mm it turned out the bolts had snapped off witch was causing it to come away from the engine causing the engine to stall cause there wasn’t anuth vacume in the engine so I just got an new inlet manifold with bolts because I couldn’t find any bolts on there own I had to use a blowtorch to heat the bolts up after I removed the manifold to get the bolts out an now runs spot on I would recommend if you do this to clean your throttle body at the same time as doing this as you have to take that off anyway

Attachments

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Welcome to ccuk, Dazed. That's handy info but this is a long-dead thread. Why not copy it and write it as a "One-litre manifold fix" new thread? I'm sure it would be appreciated.

·
Registered
2005 Corsa C 1.0 Life
106 Posts
Welcome to ccuk, Dazed. That's handy info but this is a long-dead thread. Why not copy it and write it as a "One-litre manifold fix" new thread? I'm sure it would be appreciated.
Reading this thread makes me a little concerned about Des, is he not supposed to chug like a diesel when reversing?

21 - 28 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.