Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
9,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got a Courtesy car today from vaux (3 door), surprisingly enough it was a 1.0l I must say they are not bad, change gear & the car jumps forward very neepy it was, apparently they are allot lighter that’s why they pull
so well, mind you it was 03 so could of been cause its new, had a bit of fun with it anyways :wink:

·
Registered
25 Posts
Oi Oi guys

Don't diss the 1.0l man... been workin gr8 4 me although i really would like it to be a 1.2...u know THAT much bit betta but ey...all ya have ta do is step on it lol :wink:

x Sandy x

·
Registered
3,281 Posts
oh dear not the 1.0 l. 3 cylinder jobby totally gutless scared me to death the first time i drove one :lol:

·
Registered
25 Posts
CorsaNut said:
nxt time u get a vauxhall courtesy car u will c there is a difference, (has to be brand new mind)

unless u decided to buy a 1L! :lol:
Nah i wish i decided to buy a 1.0L cos thn i wouldn't have a prob wit it... not my choice...fact is it was cheap!! Got it for £4700 with only 720 miles done and its an 02 reg!! BARGAIN!!

x Sandy x

·
Registered
7 Posts
i gotta a 1.0litre and ppl who get in my car dont believe me, cos its very nippy indeed, unless its just my superb driving :lol:

·
Registered
1 Posts
My lil Corsa elegance is a 1.0, and it is nippy as anything, really gets a lot of power behind it, and cruises well at 70, which is more than some other cars ive seen can do!

And its stylish and comfortable, starting to save for some nice alloys and a Rieger kit, then it should be excellent.

Did my first lil style upgrade though - got a Chrome tax disc holder for £15, looks better than a stick on plastic one!

·
Registered
417 Posts
I've got a 1.0L and with a few little engine mods you an get them very nippy and fast :!: They still look as good as all the others!I've got the Rieger kit it looks well nice droped 40mm and 17s soon to come! :)

·
Registered
11 Posts
me 2

iv got 1ltr 17s no drop cos got the wrong offset :cry: . 2 kenwood subs, 6x8s, debadged, kenwood 800w amp, alloy gearknob, kenwood headunit, going 2 be fitting a wide arch combat kit hopefully b4 summer whats everyone think?

D

·
0 Posts
I paid 7.5 k brand new for mine with 0.3 miles on the clock (basically on and off the transporter).

The RRP in most vauxhall dealerships is 9k or over on the SXi so i think i got a good price :thumbs:

Remember when i had the veccy and it went in for a service they gave me a 3door 1ltr..... wasnt too bad..... once it got going to could shift - thinking back thats what made me start likeing corsa c's :D

·
Registered
25,148 Posts
Once you learn to drive it, you will pull out in front of anything, and when you have a rollerskate strapped to your backside, you can corner with the rest of them.

Yep I love all 12 of my valves :lol: :lol: :lol:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2001 Corsa Comfort 1.0L 12V - Faster than a 3.2 Audi TT and that's a fact!

·
Registered
8 Posts
The comfort 1.0L is faster than most other 1.0's ( other cars in general i mean, like 1.0 punto or saxo), it's group 1 insurance! and does 400 miles on a tank of petrol (if you don't thrash it)
excellent when you're an 18 year old student!

·
Registered
112 Posts
i must say - first of all my dad crashed his 3.0 shogun and got a 1.0 corsa courtesy...i laffed.....then me and my frend decided to take it out....and belive my words....its amazing......got like 80 out of 3rd lol....can only get 70 outa 3rd wit ma 17.s on 1.2! ....i absolutly razzed the valves of this thing....so much fun hand brakes and everything u wanted to do to a car i dun it in 2 hrs lol...

1 - 20 of 29 Posts