Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all.
My sister drives a Corsa 1.2 auto.
The other day the engine management light came on and the car refused to start.
I read the codes with my code reader but cant seem to find any info relating to them.

The codes it picked up were:

U311
C0300
U1100

If anybody has any idea what they mean could you please post a reply here?

Many thanks.

·
Registered
631 Posts
u311 is possibly u0311 which is a software incompatibility..,,drive motor control module !

u1100 is possibly u0100 which is data bus..,,engine control module (ecm) A ..no communication !

c0300 is possibly u0300 which is control module..,, internal software incompatibility

possible the engine control relay has ceased to work !! or the ECM is goosed !!!

possible also for fuse failures .....

fuse 2....fuse 6.....fuse 26......fuse 30......fuse 46...or the engine control relay which is number 7 ,all to be found in the main fuse box under the bonnet !
best to get the proper codes ....pedal test ???? and then post them back here

all the above is where i would start but lets see what everyone else has to say

:shrug:

·
Registered
26,901 Posts
If you try

No need for Tech 2 or any sort of code readers and Most of Vauxhall dealers don’t know about this....

Want to read the Code well first

Take a deep breath get your car keys and get a pen and paper

When you get into the car you know the key has 3 clicks first on for whatever it is second the dash comes on third the starter kicks in

before you put the key into the ignition Make sure that you Press the Break and the Throttle to the Floor ( max

Then turn the key on until The dash board come on and DONT START THE CAR

Wait 2 sec and keep the pedals Down to the floor

the service light under the management light should start flashing

it will flash 4 times leaving 2 second space representing each number

Zero gets 10 flashes

for exampleP0110

the light will flash ten times Break (2sec Or 1 not sure) then once, (2sec) once again, then ten

if you have more than one code it will stop for a break then gives the next code

its not a very useful way but helps when you dont want to go to the dealer for a lose socket

this is for Corsa C the Newer models have even better way to tell you the code i think which is on your Mileage Display It will show ECN0 XXXX

which is error code Number forget the zero and the last four digits is what you want

and this works for an astra Too

ive tested this on my own corsa and worked Very well

however if you don’t have any code stored it will start Flashing and keeps on flashing until you release the paddles
and then look at http://www.corsa-c.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=134139 for what fault codes you have.

·
Registered
2,242 Posts
Welcome to CCUK, Mrluni, but this is a "dead" thread which will probably be locked by admin. I suggest you start your own thread, copy and paste in the codes relevant to you, and include useful info such as car details (if it's also an auto, mention whether it's full auto or the semi-auto Easytronic) and any symptoms. You'll get answers a lot quicker by starting a new thread, so it's worth making the effort.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.