Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi my 1.2 died and im thinking of getting a 1.3 and remaping it, full cat back , simota induction kit..

how much brake will this give me ? and will it be about same as 1.2 or 1.4 ?

ive heard people get around 100 bhp ?

thanks for any help

·
Registered
223 Posts
remap it and stick a DTUK box on it :thumbs:

if you want to know how to get 100bhp speak to Ben-B he knows his stuff i believe
Remap and a DTUK box? Isnt the DTUK box just a cheap way of mapping it so whats the point in having a good map and then adding the box?

G

·
Mapping it then putting a tuning box on it will bring your EM light on and poor black smoke out of the back.

The mods in question will likely get you around 95bhp. Probabaly around the performance of a 1.4, maybe a fraction slower once the long gear ratios are taken into account. Much improved over standard though.

·
Registered
1,774 Posts
i would say definately do it, then tell me how much it costs! what happened to the 1.2?

·
Registered
471 Posts
Ben B is the chap you want to talk to, but a good remap your talking about 95bhp and an increase in torque cant remember the amount not sure on the induction kit tbh

·
Registered
4,662 Posts
slow as ****!!!! got one for courtesy car, its a D but its slow! get a petrol mate

·
Registered
16,100 Posts
mines doesnt :( i think theres something wrong

i boot it to overtake someone and no smoke at all
Mine doesn't half smoke, oh and the stink she lets out is leathal now theres no CAT on the exhaust system :lol:
Mine is just standard...when i do boot it, it just smokes which for standard is weird :?

·
Registered
2,696 Posts
Get a 1.7 sri if possible, choose remap over box.

·
Premium Member
28,336 Posts
the 1.3 is good on fuel, 1 remap should see around 100bhp and 170lbft.. box should see a little less.

But i would agree with the above and get a 1.7 CDTi.. most places wont touch it for mapping, but there are some out there that will try but with no proven results currently! :)

·
Registered
1,774 Posts
my 1.3 does me really well, and no1 thinks its a 1.3 when i drive it, really nippy little car, and so fuel efficient!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts