Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok so i have a 2'' bore piper system for sale and there seems to be conflicting veiws as to whethear it will fit properly onto other c's or not (1.2/1.4)?

i personally say it will because why would the hangerpionts be in a differnt place on a 1.8 when they are fixed to the floorpan and the shell of the car is the same as any c. looking at other c's they are the same.

anybody know any differnt? if so what? :yes:

·
Registered
1,841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
^exactley what i thort the hangers are the same, and the 2'' straight through should fit fine because it cuts into the system after the downpipe + sump. it couples on in the ressed bit of the floorpan wich will be the same on all models its just a straight pipe the bends around sump etc come after this straight through!

·
Registered
12,005 Posts
^exactley what i thort the hangers are the same, and the 2'' straight through should fit fine because it cuts into the system after the downpipe + sump. it couples on in the ressed bit of the floorpan wich will be the same on all models its just a straight pipe the bends around sump etc come after this straight through!

depends how far back it is really, you wont get away with it if its for instance cut right behind the flexi
i'd double check on the centre as they are quite dissimilar

·
Registered
1,841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
depends how far back it is really, you wont get away with it if its for instance cut right behind the flexi
i'd double check on the centre as they are quite dissimilar
no its nowhere near the flexi its about a foot behind the post cat sensor, as said the 2'' system is just straight and has no bends (other than very slight ones to keep it off the floor!)

·
Registered
1,841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
anyone else have any other info on this...?

·
All Time Best Corsa 2013
9,414 Posts
I can't see Vauxhall changing the hanger points just for the 1.8's...they're all the same underneath, just different engines, suspension, trim etc

I guarantee it'll fit a 1.2 lol

·
Registered
334 Posts
What about people fitting full systems? Any manufacturers shed any light on this?

·
Registered
1,841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
What about people fitting full systems? Any manufacturers shed any light on this?
the straight through system i have for sale will fit! sump desighn/system bends arnt affected :bye:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts