Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...hi....every day in morning...when im going work and car its cold...the engine when I started he simple shut down alone...and I try again and 2 seconds ...and he goes down again....only in 3´ time he stay working.....every time when cold...in lunch time ,when im going home 13:00...its the same thing... maybe its the cold valve...

...never happen before to someone???? :roll:

Tanks :wink: and sorry again for my english!!!! :wink:

·
Registered
41 Posts
FastRui...isso é muito estranho...

Concerteza o teu carro ainda está na garantia...portanto, aconselho-te a levá-lo à Opel assim que puderes, para eles poderem ver isso (isto não é novidade nenhuma, mas de qualquer das maneiras...).

O meu também tem de passar lá um dia...antes de Setembro, que é quando acaba a garantia.

Boa sorte, desde já !

Cumprimentos

(Sorry for the portuguese m8's, it's more easy this way)

·
Registered
3,281 Posts
for us english guys roughly translates to

FastRui... this is very strange... Concerteza your car still is in the guarantee... therefore, advises to you to take it it it the Opel thus that you will be able, they to be able to see this (this is not newness none, but of any in the ways...). There mine also it has to pass one day... before September, that is when it finishes the guarantee. Good luck, since already! Compliments

sorry about my translation it isn't that good either :)

·
Registered
41 Posts
Chewy said:
for us english guys roughly translates to

FastRui... this is very strange... Concerteza your car still is in the guarantee... therefore, advises to you to take it it it the Opel thus that you will be able, they to be able to see this (this is not newness none, but of any in the ways...). There mine also it has to pass one day... before September, that is when it finishes the guarantee. Good luck, since already! Compliments

sorry about my translation it isn't that good either :)

Nice !!! Did you translate urself or had some help from the Altavista Translator ?

Anyways, it's not that far from what i said !!! Nice indeed !!!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Chewy said:
i used a translator neo .it would be nice if i could speak other languages
Yeah...i already have noticed that...

Let me guess... Altavista Translator ? :roll:

Well...if you want to learn Portuguese, me and FastRui can help ;)

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
...tomorow the car goes to Opel!!!
...I hope they dont see the ...

...that **** in air box...I dont have the standard thing...I hope dont loose the warranty!!!

·
Registered
41 Posts
You may only lose the warranty if the problem that ur car has may possibly be originated by the "non-standard" thing that you can possibily have on your car... :roll:

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
...I know that...but you know how they are...everything you put in car is bad thing to put in car... :wink: ....but I guess...thats no prob....

...but I think its the EGR...if the EGR its not good...the engine turn´s off!!!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
:p :p :p :p :p :p :p :) :) :) :) :) :) :p :p :p

IM so HAPPY!!!!!!!!!

...its the EGR...they connect the TEC or TAC or TECK...anyway....and BINGO!!!!!!
...the EGR valve its not working well...and the cars shut down!!!!....they put a new EGR and the cars born again... :) :D :) Im so happy.......

...and the warranty stay normal...no prob with that!!!!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts