Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner
1 - 20 of 124 Posts

·
Registered
4,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey people

time had come to sell my 1.2 corsa was getting to 11 years old was creaking rattles engine wasnt the best and i wanted something more fun and faster to drive so bought a sri 2005 1.8 :) do miss it tho the looks was spot on :)

some pics of the old car :)

and my new car :) only got 2 pics atm in the middle of detailing her but it started to rain :(

firsts mods had to be de badged and a nice aerial

i have lots of mods to do this year engine and looks so keep ur eyes on this page :)

·
Registered
1,485 Posts
Subscribeddddd!

Adored your old car mate, gonna love watching this one :)

·
Registered
999 Posts
nice gaiters, i might have to get some! mine are falling apart! this should be good defo keeping a eye! good luck!

·
Registered
8,597 Posts
Will be epic :). Dont agree with people about keeping the old parts though. New car= new plans. Will defo be an epic progress thread though. Gonna keep my eye on it. Btw just posted the front fogs

·
Registered
4,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
thanks mate i will be doing cosmetics mate dw about that :)

today i revived my richbrook door pins and ccuk stickers from crazygeordiegirl :) also ordered my pressed plates and stereo adapter so the controls work :D

finished painting the car bits as well comming out nice just guna flat and polish them up :)

·
Registered
974 Posts
dont know if the new owner is on here or what mate but jsut to let you know your old car is now in welling lol

out of interest where did you get it colour coded around our way?
and nice upgrade!

1 - 20 of 124 Posts