Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am very happy with my 12" JL sub and amp. I was just wondering if there was anything fancy I could do with just the one sub and the amp. I think diddon's install looks sweet as fook. Is there any nice, differnt installs that consist of just one bass. I want something different than the boring sub on floor, amp screwed to seat. Or is it a waste of space and time making a fancy install around just one speaker?

·
Registered
251 Posts
Personly mate i wouldnt bother. If it sounds sweet and looks alrite then why waste your money on it??Save up for something else you want for your car!thats my advice!
J

·
Registered
71 Posts
an install can look good no matter what kit you have... most installs are spoiled by people trying to put too much in..
if you want a nice install give us a call or email..

check out our site www.audio-one.co.uk

Paul

audio one

·
Premium Member
35,587 Posts
shinobi said:
I am very happy with my 12" JL sub and amp. I was just wondering if there was anything fancy I could do with just the one sub and the amp. I think diddon's install looks sweet as fook. Is there any nice, differnt installs that consist of just one bass. I want something different than the boring sub on floor, amp screwed to seat. Or is it a waste of space and time making a fancy install around just one speaker?
first thanks :D

second that install cost less than £50 for material, mdf, screws, filler and vinyl. So not a waste of money.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts