Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK here is a reluctant sale, but i have a set of immaculate rota girds for sale! they are 16" 4x100 and they are et 40. i have had these on my car about 4-6 months since they were professionally refurbished and powder coated gloss black! i have had standard 1.8 SRi brakes and 308mm GSi brakes under these with no problems what so ever!

there is not a mark on any of the wheels so there is no need for me to get close up pictures of them!

as for a price...im thinkin in the region of £400 without tyres as i need them for my new wheels that i have in my bedroom and need to get them out lol! i do have centre caps but they are the flat type so dont fit over the front unless u purchase raised caps or use 10mm spacers, which dont cause any problems as the ofset is perfect!

·
Registered
2,801 Posts
Really like these wheels. seen your driving through luton a few times this week in the mornings. would be very intrested. £400 without tyres is a little out of my price range but Pm im sure we could come to some kinda of agreement

·
Premium Member
23,407 Posts
id love these if u did a swap with my td's :(

·
Registered
3,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sorry guys there is no need for me to swap, need a straight sale so I can pay off part of my credit card bill that my new set of wheels have caused lol! Will get in contact with you now craig

·
Registered
3,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
sold to craig see u next friday matey

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.