Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
alrite fellas, im looking for a set of 17" wheels.i aint lookin to spend that much, around the £500 mark prefereably with tyres. Any recommendations what i can get. Anyone seen any bargains or offers anywhere? I was looking for a set of sri wheels but i thought a bit more cash would get me 17's

cheers for your help

Jamie

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
around the 500 mark u'll be pushed for a decent set...

prob be able to get fox rims or tema dynamics for bout 500ish with cheapish tyres...

mopst of the other rims are at about 650+

·
Registered
92 Posts
I got wolfrace katana with yokos and all nuts/locking nuts delivered for 580 from Evo Performance..they look great
john

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
personally i know i cud get 17" but i really like the 16" sri alloys and with 30mm lowered shudnt look bad at all, id only get 17" if i could afford the mille miglia EV-S wheels

·
Registered
972 Posts
agree with C4RSA there, yeh i think wheel worx sell some team dynamics which are cheap, but dnt look that gr8, if i was u, save an extra £100 and get some nice looking ones, unless u wanna look on forums like this, CS, migweb for some cheaper 2nd hand sets

·
Registered
246 Posts
got a set of 17'stsw reflex today wiv falken tyres for £550 supplied and fitted and they make a big difference to the car well happy with them :D

·
Registered
107 Posts
where from mate was hoping to get some tsw rims my self may be some apex ones but couldn't find anything that cheap any links would be great

S

·
0 Posts
corsa_c_sxi said:
got a set of 17'stsw reflex today wiv falken tyres for £550 supplied and fitted and they make a big difference to the car well happy with them :D
Bloody hell - another person getting Reflex's!! I deffo gonna have to start saving for new rims, everyones bloody getting them now. :x

I was the first though ;)

·
Registered
246 Posts
lol si im the only person round my way with them and you live a long way away so nobody will ever know. They are really nice tho on the car.

S

·
0 Posts
corsa_c_sxi said:
lol si im the only person round my way with them and you live a long way away so nobody will ever know. They are really nice tho on the car.
I'll let you off for getting Reflex's coz you do live quite a few miles away from me! :lol:

They do look really good dont they ;) :)

·
Registered
729 Posts
We all live a good distance apart so it's unlikely we'll ever meet!!

I'm the only one round our way with them on a 'C' too. There seems to be a few with Fox Evo's on, they seem common!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts