Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi is it possible to lower the C 40mm on 18's because ive ordered my chrome BSA alloys and my lowering springs but is it possible without archwork because cant eally afford archwork aswell lol

·
Registered
112 Posts
i think it is....emmaxx's boyfrend has 18's and lowered 40 i think...looks phat and mint....pm her

D

·
0 Posts
I would say you would defo need arch mods mate.... if you wasnt lowering then it would have probably been fine.

But at -40mm soon as you get people in the back you will ahve probs.

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
nah i dunno then im thinkin 17's and slammin it bigtime 17's fill the arches good and it means i will be able to save 200 quid on archwork and 350 on the wheel that gives me 550 to spend on summit else. What u reckon is the lowest u can go before speed ramps piss u off because u cant get over them???? Thinkin bout 40mm springs but cant find any springs that take it lower

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
oh right thanks mate what u reckon 18's and standard suspension or 17's and 40mm

D

·
0 Posts
Chaz you sure 18s dont need archwork??

If you lower -30mm on 18s then get people in the back im sure there would be problems.....

^^ Agree with the above about 17s and 18s, but im only lowering -30mm on 17s but thats because the back and front are allready going to be low :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts