Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear internet, im useless at tech not on fb ect signed into this in desperation of finding that perfect person who loves old cars.
I have to part with my old corsa. Cant afford insurance. Most people dont want an old car so i am lost as to what to do with it. And im hoping someone here might either
1.. want it
2. Love cars enough to help me find someone who does want to keep it alive.
60 k genuine miles.
Mot November
New clutch 8months ago
New radiator
New water pump
Ect.. just an old car.

He (it) deserves better than a scrap yard.. i just cant give it. I don't have a driveway or storage so he has to go. Can anyone help me find him a home? (And as if thats not impossible enough .. can you help within 48hrs. )
Heres hoping and praying.. best wishes to all.

·
Super Moderator
8,619 Posts
we need pics with username and date, ( forum rules) also mention where the car is located, try face book market place ..... ebay...... autotrader.........gumtree...........am sure there is a corsa B forum.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
we need pics with username and date, ( forum rules) also mention where the car is located, try face book market place ..... ebay...... autotrader.........gumtree...........am sure there is a corsa B forum.
Please forgive me.. i dont mean to break the rules. Im just really not used to tech.
My name is Becky.. name on here is church mouse because i AM that poor 😉 ..im in Bradford uk. Anď the car isnt on facebook or Ebay or anything.. i don't know how and have no time to learn.. hence my request for help. I can snap a couple of pics but don't know how to post them... its just a little old corsa in blue ( purple ish royal blue).
Im sorry to appear stooopid ..i just really dont use the online world youre probably very used to. Never bought or sold a thing online.

·
Registered
712 Posts
xd

What the boss is referring to is that you upload photos of the car with a paper with your nickname and date, so that they do not take them and ruin them on the internet basically, or someone uses them tomorrow as theirs, so, you make sure that and we make sure the others that the ad is serious and they are not photos stolen from other places, to each photo you take put the paper with the nickname and date, on how to upload the photos there are many pages on the internet for photo hosting, I use

·
Registered
2,889 Posts
Church Mouse (Becky) - a Nova would get you a better price than a Corsa B (people pay nostalgia) and, as Dan says, 1990 would be a Nova if Vauxhall and the Opel Corsa A otherwise but the same car. A listing on ebay would get some interest and decent bidding. If you're still struggling, I can try to help you out. I know how ebay works.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts