Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:D If only i could afford the insurance!!!!!!! ive found a dude that will do me a engine conversion for the corsa C for 2000 quid but i cant afford the insurance anybody know any good places to get insurance. Thanks alot for any advice :D

·
Registered
48 Posts
not bad but then you got to pay more money for everythin else that goes with a conversion- uprated drive shafts, big brake conversion, various transmission modifications etc etc cuz if you`ve got a 1.2 your car aint built for the power that comes from a 2l lump
sell your car, put the amount of money you woulda spent on getting the conversion and everythin that goes with it and buy a 1.8sri

D

·
0 Posts
2ltr Turbo would be good....

Will cost between 4.5k and 6.5k to get it done though :(

Well thats Courtney Sport prices anyways.

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
2 grand mate... he is having a laugh :lol:

If it coulkd be done for 2 grand by "a mate" THEN WHy did it cost M-TEch (the ppl that make the conversion kits for pvd) over 10grand to do.

ON the corsa b it would cost bout 2 grand, but not on the C as there is so much wiring to be done and the wiring is a LOT more complex to do on the corsa c. Plus u have to run 2 ECU's.

If he will do it for 2 grand i will buy a corsa c and take it to him :p

·
Registered
411 Posts
It costs £4500 for the engine alone so labour charges on top would be alot... especially to cram it into the tiny engine bay

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
look into it mate and u will find it costs thousands more due to the corsa c being such a ****er for wiring.

u could throw a 2ltr in it no prob, its just getitng the ****er wired up.

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
now thats bull i know an engine doesnt cost 4500 thats just bloody extreme and oooohhhh do u smell that???? smells a bit like **** when i can get one for 2000

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thats if i have enough money my car is going in to bodyshop in a week to get all the bodywork so i might be a little tight on cash ill have to save an extra grand so hopefully soon ill have it done but not sure yet just a thought

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
:lol: mate.

u are a foooooooooool. :lol:

if u can get a 2ltr fitted to ur corsa c, for 2 grand...well, i will ****ing become a monk or sum ****.

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
where the **** did i say i could get everythin fitted for 2 frand i just said that the labour would cost that not parts u idiot how bout u ask me the ful story behind it first

·
Registered
453 Posts
Mediamaniac said:
where the f**k did i say i could get everythin fitted for 2 frand
OK, there's...
ive found a dude that will do me a engine conversion for the corsa C for 2000 quid

and...
now thats bull i know an engine doesnt cost 4500 - smells a bit like sh*t when i can get one for 2000
:p
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Thats where

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Glad sumone else noticed that appart from me.

now mate, here is ur full quote... u know, just incase u cant make it to the top of the page tolook for urself.

Posted: Mon Mar 29, 2004 1:34 pm Post subject: 2.0 litre turbo engine conversion

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If only i could afford the insurance!!!!!!! ive found a dude that will do me a engine conversion for the corsa C for 2000 quid but i cant afford the insurance anybody know any good places to get insurance. Thanks alot for any advice

1 - 19 of 19 Posts