Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
995 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys.

Right I've got an autoleads "multistalk adaptor" (steering controls adaptor) fitted to my 2005 Corsa - Has been working fine, but now stopped working suddenly.

Sub also conked out but have sorted this, but can't get my controls to work again :(

Anybody else had this problem - I dont think many people have got this lead as its pretty pricey, but thought I'd ask on here before sending an arsey email to Autoleads :lol:

Cheers

Rich

·
Registered
113 Posts
hi..sorry nothing to do with your post..but just wondering...im buying an ISO lead of ebay it says its valid for vauxhall astra's 2004>...would this also work on the corsa?

·
Registered
360 Posts
what model do you have, what original stereo and what year is the car?

·
Registered
360 Posts
err well i changed my head unit form a CD30mp3 and found that it was not a standard ISO connection. Vaux brought in a new type (i think its called quadlock) in late 2004, so i think you'll find you need something more like this...

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320096141254

You'll also want an aerial booster and connector. I got all mine from motorworld for about 25 quid.

Hope that helps, PM me if you need any more!

PS. Sorry Rich H, was answering H111MS_D's question! Only just realised though... :lol:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts