Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I havent driven the car for while due to quarantine, but today a very sunny day, I notice the reading light will not switch off, the buttons for the passenger side and drivers side are both working, but the middle has no reaction. It turns off when it wants after Ive left and locked the car, but when driving, I'm unable to do anything.

I read other forums talking about pushing in the lights button, but this models light buttons are only the 3 rotating, with no push function. This is an inconvenience for when I decide to drive at night and Im draining the battery. Because I havent noticed this problem before, I thought maybe due to the heat of the roof may have damaged some wires but I am nor car knowledgeable enough to risk checking.

Any wisdom will be appreciated, in the worst case I want to disable the light to not harm my battery further.

·
Administrator, Trusted Seller
605,307 Posts
all corsa c's should have that feature on the light switch to turn on/off the reading light

if it goes off when locking the car i wouldnt worry to much & when driving the car it wouldnt pull enough power to drain the battery

if you are that worried take out the bulb, used a flat head screwdriver to prise the plastic cover off

edit

btw its pull towards you & its on & push away from you for off so maybe its been pulled out so its on?

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts