Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone absolutely anybody know if 2019 corsa front and back seats will fit straight into a corsa C???

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
If it's a 2019 Corsa E, that's very little changed from the Corsa D. I doubt the rear will work ( one forum member claimed to have seen VXR rears in the back of a C but had no idea how) and the fronts will need some effort but the seat runners are the same width

If it's a Corsa F, that's based on the PSA platform and I have no idea, sorry.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Actually You’re information was very very useful to me thanks 🙏🏻

I accidentally won an auction on eBay for a £1!!! Front and rear seats out of a “2019” corsa in great shape!

now all I have to ask him is if it’s a corsa D,E or F and I’ll have my answer

anyway these seats are in Birmingham 😓 if they don’t fit I don’t want them

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
"Straight in" is a bit of a stretch, but they do go in. A current member (can't remember who off the top of my head) installed the D VXR Recaros in the front of his C and, if you read the thread I linked above, basic D fronts were put in a Combo (same as a C except the Combo has some heightening blocks at the front to remove that you won't need to). His thread links onto his other thread which has a picture walkthrough of the steps. If it looks like too much effort on top of the B'ham trip, you could always pay the bid and explain you don't want to collect.

Again, the rear bench might involve some trickery. There are fixing points at the base of the bench that, afaik, are not present on the C shell so you will need to drill and bolt. That's assuming that they fit across. The D/E is basically a Fiat Punto and not related to the C at all.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well I’ll have a good look at that thread, thanks again ozsubrosa I am a fabricator by trade and should be able to trickery the rears in hopefully 🤞🏻

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well it looks like that’s dead in the water now has the geezer has removed the item from eBay as he didn’t want to part with them for a pound 🤬

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
Depending on how annoyed you are, you could raise the issue, post negative feedback etc. I won a set of alloys with tyres for £1 and messaged the seller that I wouldn't hold them to it but he was philosophical; turned out to be someone on this forum. I always start at £1 no reserve myself and don't pull when it looks bad; certainly not after the auction runs to a close.

Personally, I get really irritated when people say "it's worth a lot more than that" when, clearly, it isn't which is why no-one bid.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yes all that I phully filosophically agree on the subject of worth, however I’m gonna take the philosophical route and wish him well there was probably gonna be a whole lot of cutting fabricating to the rear pivot swing to get them to fit anyway the universe has allowed me to make better choices

You seem pretty knowledgeable I don’t suppose you know of low budget seats that go straight in??? £200ish no cutting and chopping

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
The easiest and most common to find are Corsa C, of course. If yours are basic, unsupportive or ripped, then SXi and SRi interiors can be had for peanuts. Anyone who sets a £50 reserve will just have them sitting in their shed/attic forever. If you have a leather fetish (I do, just putting it out there) the Exclusiv interior is easily gettable for £80 and the half-leather SXi+ costs anything from £1 to £30 but the driver's side bolster is often rubbed down or torn by people slamming the door and yoinking the seat belt across over the years (I'm careful). Tigra front seats are the same fit, no runner changes or anything. The only effort is the seat-heating being done retrospectively.

If I have a rough idea on your location, I'll flag up some likely candidates. I scan ebay for all Corsa and compatible (used) stuff.

·
Registered
47 Posts
I've got half leather Corsa D Seats in my combo, I cut the blocks off the bottom to lower them but they went straight in, a bit footery but they went in fine.

Sent from my BLA-L09 using Tapatalk

1 - 13 of 13 Posts