Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
can anyone get or know where i can get a cheap tyre from. Just got back to work after losing my job. As funds are low i cant afford top notch at the mo. Just need one tyre to get my wheels back on. Cheers. :?:

·
Registered
71 Posts
actually ,,, society tells us who we are and what we do
its our individualism that sets us apart and helps us create our own destiny

civilisation pushes the human race forward
its up to ourselves which path we choose to take on our long journey of evolution
sadly it seems man is his own inexurable nemisis
AND I DIDNT GET THAT OUT OF A BOOK!

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
steveirmsher said:
actually ,,, society tells us who we are and what we do
its our individualism that sets us apart and helps us create our own destiny

civilisation pushes the human race forward
its up to ourselves which path we choose to take on our long journey of evolution
sadly it seems man is his own inexurable nemisis
AND I DIDNT GET THAT OUT OF A BOOK!
right mate, what the utter **** ae u all about!?

U alwyas post pish like this! :shock:

·
Registered
71 Posts
check out the first post and you may get some comprehension of the theory i am trying to communicate to your closed and uneducated and unevolved understanding of mans inhumanity to his fellow man

whats up,aint you in touch with your self enough to get deep

or is it you just dont understand big grown up words

:lol:

S

·
0 Posts
Think your going off the sig in the top post aren't you?? But dont help the guy out really about getting him a new tyre!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey steveirmsher if i wanted your opinion id have F**ckin asked. Dont start ripping me on my second post just because you think your the master of the human race or il find out who you are and ram my opinions into your f**ckin face with my fists. Now F**K OFF.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
To all who were actually concerned about the tyre problem. Its been sorted. Thanks for the help though :)

Oh and cheers cheesieirmsher. Ive met the first Knob of the web site :lol:

·
Registered
71 Posts
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :twisted:

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
steveirmscherbumlover > **** off with ur shitey posts!

are u familiar with this phrase , "polish my balls and serve me a milkshake" >?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts