Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
haha *** me, thought would bump this thread. Look at how much prices have changed today, you can get an 8gb card for less than that now lol :p

·
Registered
30,915 Posts
infraction

and infraction for danny for condoning his bump by replying

·
Registered
30,915 Posts
if I get banned ill start my own CCC-UK (extra 'C' = Cunney's), it'll be bigger and better, boob threads will be rife, lew shall be owned at every given oppurtunity and there'll be a daily (possibly nude) pic of me

·
Banned
22,984 Posts
if I get banned ill start my own CCC-UK (extra 'C' = Cunney's), it'll be bigger and better, boob threads will be rife, lew shall be owned at every given oppurtunity and there'll be a daily (possibly nude) pic of me
do we have to pay £14 for an avatar?

·
Banned
22,984 Posts
Just need to get the domain bought

WWW.CUNNEYS-CORSA-C.CO.UK

I have no idea how you set up a website, ryan you do it and you can be chief mod
do i get a red name?

i'll set it up and we can give people gold stars for helping others and we have an official MP system run by nutkin

·
Registered
30,915 Posts
do i get a red name?

i'll set it up and we can give people gold stars for helping others and we have an official MP system run by nutkin
Once i deem you to be doing a good job yeh, and people cant just join, a thread is made about the member and we decide whether we let them join or not

·
Banned
22,984 Posts
Once i deem you to be doing a good job yeh, and people cant just join, a thread is made about the member and we decide whether we let them join or not
what about the no threads about members...

1 - 20 of 23 Posts