1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
2,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello!

I can provide the following 308mm brake kits in 4 stud:

Standard: £270

• Refurbed calipers painted in any colour, new seals, flattened pistons for even pad wear, new bleed nipples, painted retaining clips and slider pins.
  • New carriers painted in any colour.
  • New plain discs drilled to 4 stud, supplied with 2 spigot rings, 1 for each side.
  • New standard pads.
Platinum: £300

• Refurbed calipers painted in any colour, new seals, flattened pistons for even pad wear, new bleed nipples, painted retaining clips and slider pins.
  • New carriers painted in any colour.
  • New patterned(slotted, drilled, grooved) discs drilled to 4 stud, supplied with 2 spigot rings, 1 for each side.
  • New standard pads.
Other:

I do regularly provide just the discs drilled to 4 stud, get in contact if your interested.
I will also happily refurb any sticking/stuck/corroded calipers, drop me a PM.

Timescale:

As a safe guard I allow 3 weeks, but these kits can realistically can be turned around in 2 weeks.

• 1 week for parts to turn up.
  • 1 week for me to strip, sand, drill and paint parts of the kit.
  • 1 week for me to post back to you.
Payment:

I will always recommend that you pay using PayPal as a transaction and cover the costs(3.5% of total amount) to get the protection they offer.
But you can also send it as a gift if you wish.

Postage: £30

I do post these kits but as they weigh in at a impressive 28kg's they do cost to post!
All kits are posted fully insured and using a 48hr service!

Some pictures of my work:

Other pictures of my work: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12

Please do get in contact if you want to know anything about these kits, I am always helping/offering advice with members on here.
I have also compiled a fitting guide, this was done on a 1.3 with the 264mm brakes so will be the same for any 1.4,1.8 or 1.3
Fitting guide - HERE

"I have read the trading rules and will follow them to the letter"

Kind regards
Liam

·
Administrator, Trusted Seller
605,307 Posts
I don't see any prices?

·
Registered
2,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
How much for just 308 disks
PM'd

Bought from this guy twice now. Top products and excellent service. Highly recommend. :doublethumbs:
Cheers mate! Just got a large order for a front setup and the backs to match! I will show pictures if the buyer allows :doublethumbs:

·
Registered
4,733 Posts
On my 1.8 Sri how much would a full big brake kit be for front and back? Not sure what the biggest you can put on the back is?

Would it be 308 on fronts and 260 on rears? Would want all drilled and grooved discs :) thanks

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
2,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I will have a platinum kit at the end of the month off you mateyy

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free
Sure just PM me and we can get everything setup and ready to go.

Just finishing a front kit and all the parts for a rear disc beam aswell, in the colour midnight black, looks lush!! pictures of it will be up soon :D

1 - 20 of 63 Posts