Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey,

I have a 5 door corsa (2001) and have got some full leather seats from a 3 door Exclusive.

My problem is that the seat belt is attached o the bottom of the front seats on a 5 door by a little bracket that is welded on to the runners. The 3 door seats don't have this because they have to allow access to the rear.

Any suggestions on how to fit the 3dr seats into a 5dr without drilling holes in the car and bolting the seat belts to the floor of the car?
Any pics / guides would be helpful :)

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
30,367 Posts
lol at 5 door ftw :|

what grezza said

·
Registered
1 Posts
New here but after the same info how can I put 3door 2005 sxi seats into a 5door 2001 in any1 knows how to do it, what bits to change or even if it can be done would be great please
:)

·
Registered
2,498 Posts
Welcome to CCUK, Smila. It's best to start new threads rather than resurrect dead threads >1yr old. Before this thread is locked up by the mod, I put 3dr exclusive front seats into my 5-seater Combo Tour. I took out the seatbelt pre-tensioner and restraining clip from my original seats (a Torx bolt, can't remember the size - possibly 40) and swapped them out for the ones on the Exclusiv frames. That was it.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Take a good look at the screw of the belt pretensioner, it sounds to me that some 3p bases had it hidden by some plastic ornament of the seat, the 3p carry the belt to an iron to the chassis and the 5p in the base of the seat

1 - 11 of 11 Posts