1,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im making one now but just canty decide wat to put on it was thinkin cc|uk

but its a bit boarin

dont want my name or nethin like that eather

wish i had a nickname :(

what should i put?!??

even thort of "cancer research uk" but decided against it

any idead anyone?? (not my user name either)

·
Registered
3,185 Posts
leave the brake light as it is since its there for a reason and those covers are crap :doublethumbs:

·
Registered
7,877 Posts
I've got my initials and some -s basicly its

--- O D C B ---

looks good i think not extremely noticable but doesnt stop too much light going through nice and subtle the personal touch

·
Registered
3,185 Posts
Are all scottish people as miserable as this fecker?

Ive got "Steinmetz" but lettering is too thin so doesnt show up very well (i dont think ;) )
are all english people nobs like this guy? whats the problem?

i just stated i'm not a fan. the problem with them is when they light up its not always clear what they say which makes them look crap

·
Registered
19,857 Posts
I've got my initials and some -s basicly its

--- O D C B ---

looks good i think not extremely noticable but doesnt stop too much light going through nice and subtle the personal touch

Yeh you got that off me didn't ya! Still going strong!

done it
did "MADE IN UK"

couldnt think of nethin else
Pictures mate?

·
Registered
30,915 Posts
go for the signs instead, luv them things def next pruchase :) you have a pad in your car and you type what ever message you like and then it scrolls along your windscreen

·
Registered
419 Posts
i wudnt mind one of them brake light covers. does any1 make them if so i wudnt mind one?

·
Registered
19,069 Posts
are all english people nobs like this guy? whats the problem?
Clearly the only nob around here is you. And the problem since you ask is your attitude.

there are much better cars out there than the corsa c so wouldn't waste my time with another one
it seems that your reading skills are on a par with your spraying
couldn't care less if i'm pissing you off to be honest.
agreed. its the same old **** from some members.
Run along little boy.:slap:

·
Registered
3,185 Posts
very well edited. maybe you would like to show all of those quotes in context and not just take a few selected quotes. then again maybe not since that would void your arguement :lol:

think you need to re-evaluate your attitude before commenting on others :doublethumbs:

clearly you are a nob if you spend time digging up comments and then selectively quoting them. PM with your problems in future. cheers ;)

1 - 20 of 48 Posts