Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
Vx will try to con you into taking a more major service than you need if you aren't careful, I've just been quoted 196.76 for the 4th year service including fully synthetic oil (that's the oil/filter, air filter, plugs, and fuel filter service) If I only want semi synth I can get it for 176.76 which seems about expected.

The Renault dealer just down the road from them are offering to do it for 149 all inclusive, with genuine parts. Guess who I'll be going with? :)

·
Registered
6,373 Posts
£125 is what ive been quoted for mine. Got a discount at fast fit so im off there original parts etc

·
Premium Member
28,336 Posts
dred what mines going to be :sick:

·
Registered
4,728 Posts
mine was 80 quid including new brakes!

·
Registered
840 Posts
I dont think theres much more to do on my service. I mean, just had a induction kit put on it, brakes dont need changin (if they nicked me green stuff id kick off) oil and oil filter dont need doing (mate did it), got new spark plugs. Only thing i can think of is the fuel filter. Am i missing anything? lol

·
Registered
32,874 Posts
I dont think theres much more to do on my service. I mean, just had a induction kit put on it, brakes dont need changin (if they nicked me green stuff id kick off) oil and oil filter dont need doing (mate did it), got new spark plugs. Only thing i can think of is the fuel filter. Am i missing anything? lol
all your fluids will need checking and possibly replacing, possibly the belt or chain needs doing....handbrake needs tightening, new wiper blades possibly, tyre pressure chceck, pollen filter (if applicable), Brake drums need cleaning, plenty more that i can remember right now.

·
Registered
6,157 Posts
i'm with Kez in the cheapi boat, i had a full first service with new brake pads for 55 quid, all genuine parts at a major ford dealership

and i shall be heading back there for my second service which is now due!

·
Registered
30,915 Posts
my dad will do it for £50 if anyone interested? In wigan, been mechanicing for nearly 30 years

1 - 14 of 14 Posts