Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
PLEASE HELP bought a used cdr2005 when i follow instructions in the radio manual i get a SAFE message which then changes to "7 SAFE" . it does not let me enter the code is there something im doing wrong before i try and contact the seller?
cheers

·
Registered
4,369 Posts
1.) Are u following the instructions?
2.) sounds like a funny question, but do your electric windows work?
3.) when the 7 SAFE message comes up, it should change to 7 ---- after about 10 seconds after u release the button
4.) Have u tried using the 1,2,3,4 buttons to put the code in anyway

·
Registered
31,170 Posts
You have entered the code wrong too many times I think

·
Registered
4,369 Posts
actually got it, if it says 7, u have 7 attempts remaining, but u will have to wait 30 mins before u can put the code in!
Leave it for a bit, make a brew and watch tv, then go back to it later on and u shud be able to put the code in!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
feederfan said:
actually got it, if it says 7, u have 7 attempts remaining, but u will have to wait 30 mins before u can put the code in!
Leave it for a bit, make a brew and watch tv, then go back to it later on and u shud be able to put the code in!
CHEERS I HOPE ITS NOT THE OTHER WAY ROUND IF THE SELLER HAS ENTERED THE CODE INCORRECTLY 7 TIMES?? THAT MEANS I ONLY HAVE 3 MORE GOES

·
Registered
4,369 Posts
no, it means u have 7 goes remaining, just u have to wait longer each time its been done rong, i think it goes up about 5 mins a time, but i dont know exactly, just leave it on for a while n it will let u eventually! Just make sure u put it in right this time!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Macca said:
but if you have the code then there wont be a problem?
hi macca i begining to think the code might be incorrect (written on top of the unit) as he has given me a cd as well called " car hifi decoder" as well i dont think cdr2005 codes can be found from serial number cant seem to find the cd radio on the cd

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
I think it was with the radio off, press AS and make contact and without releasing the key turn on the radio, as the attempts decrease, there will be more waiting time with the contact given, when I put ---- four guines, with the number 1234 you change the number to put, when you put it press AS followed and it will beep and solved, if you reach 0 attempts only the dealer can unlock it

·
Registered
1 Posts
no, it means u have 7 goes remaining, just u have to wait longer each time its been done rong, i think it goes up about 5 mins a time, but i dont know exactly, just leave it on for a while n it will let u eventually! Just make sure u put it in right this time!
It means in 7 safe mode you should wait for 20 minutes Before you enter the code. Hope this is helpful

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.