Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi i bought my black facelift 53 reg SXI last september and love it, it drives great really nippy motor have done a few mods , 17" chrome bsa 239 , sportex 4" exhaust , ractive induction kit ,M3 mirrors ,smoothed the back end, full neon kit in blue ,p plate K800 SJS and some sounds next mods planned slam it and i would like to hear from any one as to whats the lowest you can go on a C ,tinted windows and would like to hear from anyone on what the cost of this is on the corsa c and i have also seen the lexus lights for it and also the led rear clusters but unsure how it would look on a black corsa c as it has the smoked rears as standard and looks rather sweet as the whole back end is black so any feeback would be much appreciated ,hope to hear from you guys
Sheady :wink:

S

·
0 Posts
Hello & welcome to corsa-c mate :wave:
Corsa sounds nice, you got any pix we could see??

D

·
0 Posts
Welcome mate enjoy the site...

My tints cost me £185.

Get some pics up soon :thumbs:

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
my mate is going to take some flicks with his digi cam and then i will post some pics on asap ,ps your car looks damn sweet too

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
£185 is not bad for the tints wher was it done and is it dark smoke or black

D

·
0 Posts
Sheady - was the 'ps your car looks damn sweet too' at Si or me??

Also - that was from AutoTint in Hull...... 20% backs, 35% fronts - tint was called Panther Black.

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
mate they both look damn sweet :thumbs: , we have a place called TINTS in washington i am going to have to price but at least i have a rough idea thanks mate

D

·
0 Posts
OK mate thanks :thumbs:

Mine should have been £210 - but beacause two cars got them done at the same time and we paid cash he gave us discount ;)

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thats really good better in your pocket than in anybody elses right, and did any of yous go to donny at the weekend some damn sweet motors

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
NOONSTER you missed a cracker and to SxiSteve thanx mate

·
Registered
25,148 Posts
Sheady, Give Stu a ring at Protint/Sounds Alarming in Newcastle. He should be able to give you a good price. PM me for number if you can't find it, but he's on yell.com.

Oh and hello BTW

·
Registered
729 Posts
Champion, another North East member ! :D We had 'D4W5' on here a while back but haven't heard from him for a while, I think he's from around Cramlington.

Welcome anyway!

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
MEDIAMANIAC where you from like mate

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.