Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
12,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
took these pics on saturday and remembered that i had taken a pic in the same place in 2005 :eek:

its changed a bit since then :|

2007 :D

·
Registered
760 Posts
some change!! thats one thing i really regret is never having a picture of my car completely standard. my wheels arrived before the car did, so as soon as i got it the wheels went straight on :(

·
Registered
10,692 Posts
:love: i cant believe this car was solid blue before :lol: it's come along way and well happy you still have it over the years and changes you've done it, i hope you never decided to sell cus it's perfect in everyway imo :doublethumbs:
all i think it needs on the outside is h.i.d's and the "i" logo on the front grille :D

·
Registered
12,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
some change!! thats one thing i really regret is never having a picture of my car completely standard. my wheels arrived before the car did, so as soon as i got it the wheels went straight on :(

im glad ive got loads of pics of my c at all the stages its been through :)

·
Registered
12,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
:love: i cant believe this car was solid blue before :lol: it's come along way and well happy you still have it over the years and changes you've done it, i hope you never decided to sell cus it's perfect in everyway imo :doublethumbs:
all i think it needs on the outside is h.i.d's and the "i" logo on the front grille :D

cheers m8 :D

i will never sell it, im gonna get h.i.d's as soon i decide on what front lights im having on it, i really dont like the badges on the grills, ive had both irmy badges and think it looks much better without them

·
Registered
10,692 Posts
cheers m8 :D

i will never sell it, im gonna get h.i.d's as soon i decide on what front lights im having on it, i really dont like the badges on the grills, ive had both irmy badges and think it looks much better without them
smoked facelifts:p thats 1 of my best mods :D
fair enough about the badges :doublethumbs:

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
hahathe only thing that hasnt changed is "gade carpark"...lol nice touch..just goes to show that the top floor is good for somthing different

·
Registered
4,947 Posts
I think the only thing thats not changed is your indicators.

Pretty impressive Marc, love it. Now let the Arden Blue one blow us away, was so close to buying it but my fajaaaa wouldn't let me :[ Can't wait to see it finished ;)

·
Registered
15,034 Posts
Looks mint as always marc, just dont change it now :lol:

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
new feature....if car is changed enuf surely u can get a second feature??????

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
such a nice car, everything is perfect :thumbs:

·
Registered
6,575 Posts
1 - 20 of 29 Posts