Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A couple of members know about ongoing problems within the region atm.

Its not always an RO's job to organise meets therefore if other members want to arrange meets in their area, do it.
Glasgow meets are held around here as this is where the majority of active members are that attend meets.
I for one am willing to travel about for meets aslong as its made worthwhile, however atm im not.
I'm not taking stick or anybodys shite for not coming to a meet, yes i am an RO, but i also have a life, work and family commitments come first.
I'd like to think, Fraser, Danny, Louise or myself are approachable if you have a problem with other members within the section or the way its ran, but meh, if theres a problem, confront the person involved aswell.
A small few know about the actions im considering taking regarding the section and its management.
We'll see how it goes.

Paul

·
Registered
37,952 Posts
Too many bitches within the section

An RO's job is to keep it tidy and EVERY members job to sort out meets along with the RO if they wish.

I would NEVER travel a great distance to a meet...whats the point.Go to dundee,livi etc and there like 90% of the members there have travelled from Glasgow,i don't get that!

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Snappp.
For the odd occasion i'd travel to Livi but not every week when basically we'll all coming from around here.
Sack that.

·
Registered
37,952 Posts
We travelled to Dundee ages back now tho and not one member was from there.All Glasgow or Edinburgh lot,wasted time,effort and fuel lol

·
Registered
3,443 Posts
the sections shiite now :lol: tbh, it wasnt just me that was involved in that argument previously ;) but i suppose your biast due to your umm.. personal life ;) fk it!

G

·
love you too ash ;)

lol most people in this section have my number, feel free to call me if there are issues if anyone dont have my number then pm me an ill give you it. (especially if you have breasts)

i love you all like my children :)

·
Registered
3,819 Posts
love you too ash ;)

lol most people in this section have my number, feel free to call me if there are issues if anyone dont have my number then pm me an ill give you it. (especially if you have breasts)

tart. ;)

·
Registered
2,542 Posts
love you too ash ;)

what if your male and have breasts:look:

·
Registered
21,641 Posts
Scots are turning against each other

They aren't happy without a good argument

1 - 20 of 61 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.