Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Gave the owd SRi a wash/polish the works again today. Then decided to take the plunge and do a bit of painting. After parking it with Olly's SRi yesterday we decided this had to be done :lol: Olly's also shows up my standardness which i was enjoying till now :lol: so i think irmyfication is on the cards asap. Oh and before anyone says, i'm not "chavving" it up. Just wanted red brake calipers like a 1.8 :D

BEFORE:

AFTER:

(that isnt red paint on the tyre, its a valve marking as tyres are new :lol:)

They turned out well and i'm very pleased, thats all for now. :)

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
Looks good mate, calipers are nice! What's next? Lowering? :thumbs:

·
Registered
11,683 Posts
looks good mate lovely touches

that exhaust though oh deeeear!

next on the ajender!
lol!

ive still got mine but owel! time will come when i will actually have the money to do more mods!

You dont want to debadge it do u scottyj>?

also lowering make sure your get diesel springs your engine is heavyer so might effect the springs! (unless ya getin coilovers!)

x x

·
Registered
4,994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
looks 10x better mate, jus got to catch up with me now mate!
it'll never be as sexual as yours thou mate :lol:

Looks good mate, calipers are nice! What's next? Lowering? :thumbs:
umm, no lol. gonna get some irmy kit, and some wheels, then see how she stands :thumbs:

looks good mate lovely touches

that exhaust though oh deeeear!
:lol: its a BEASTTTTTTTTT!

next on the ajender!
lol!

ive still got mine but owel! time will come when i will actually have the money to do more mods!

You dont want to debadge it do u scottyj>?

also lowering make sure your get diesel springs your engine is heavyer so might effect the springs! (unless ya getin coilovers!)

x x
lowering isnt on the top of the list phil dont worry :lol:

nah, i want to keep the badges, i personally like badges, if i do debadge, the SRi ones on the door are 100% staying! im proud of my SRi so may as wel show other people :lol:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts