Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I need a bit of help mateys. Under slightly harsh braking my car is very unstable, the steering wheel becomes very light! Has any body else got this problem? Every time I take my car to VX they say that there is nothing wrong with the car. Please help!

·
Registered
3,281 Posts
yeah it's all down to the wheels when you brake they tend to tram line and shift all over the road this is why vauxhall sell alloys in ET38 because it stops the tram lining

·
Registered
632 Posts
Chewy said:
yeah it's all down to the wheels when you brake they tend to tram line and shift all over the road this is why vauxhall sell alloys in ET38 because it stops the tram lining
Thanks for that information Chewy, never know that. You are a welth of knowledge

·
Registered
17,825 Posts
Mine does that too, but I find if u brake even harder, the wheels locks and this cancels out the tramline!!! :D

·
Registered
2,720 Posts
When your going over small bumps ect when your braking is your brake pedal suppose to creak and REALLY vibrate like hell as tho it's about to snap on you? As mine has done this since day one before i put my alloys on and i never had any problems like this with my old car :?:

·
Registered
408 Posts
Mine vibrates and tram lines, specially when on a bumpier road - its like being on ice and the car carrys straight on towards whatever its not supposed to!! Scares the [email protected] out of me specially at the speed i tend to drive.

Have you noticed that the pedal feels funny as well? VX have had the car twice and they cant find anything wrong with it - muppets. :lol:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts