Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
yo dudes,

www.addvaleting.net for all your valeting/detailing needs. Good prices, AMAZING work. Its a friend of mine who runs it and Ive had my car done a few times and I can honestly say the results are outstanding! If anyone is interested PM me and I can give you a contact number or visit the website. He is also offering 10% off for anyone on the site who wants any work doing :)

Ill post up some pics tomorrow as ive just had my car detailed today :)

Edit: Link Updated

We offer a value for money service that we are proud of. Car Valeting services is our profession and we know that our Car Valeting business in that covers Middlesbrough, Stockton on Tees, Hartlepool and surrounding area's can do an excellent job for you.

Whoever you are, whatever you want, we have the perfect Car Valeting package for you. Leave it to us and we’ll take care of everything.

* We are courteous and treat customers and their cars with respect
* We never take payment in advance
* Our professionals pay close attention to your car inside and out
* We don't rush because your car is special to you
* We use car friendly cleaning fluids
* Our aim is to provide you with the look and feel associated with a brand new car

Our car cleaning service options include:-

Wash + Hoover £20
Wash wheels with acidic detergent, Clean wheel arches and door shuts, Body work hand washed and rinsed, Vehicle dried and tyres and wheel arches dressed, Seats and carpets hoovered, Plastics wiped over, Spray interior air freshener.

Dog Hair Removel £15
Remove all dog hair from seats, carpet and boot.

Interior WetVac £25 / £15 If Bought With A Valet
Hoover all carpet and seats, Clean all carpet and cloth seats using wetvac.

Interior Valet - AutoGlym Products £30

Brush and vacuum seats, carpets and boot area. All interior leather cleaned and fed with 'Hide Feed', Pre-spray and scrub all interior plastics. Remove all tar, grease marks and clean ashtrays. Dress interior plastics; polish all wood and chrome. Polish all inside glass, including rear-view mirror and vanity mirrors.

Exterior Valet - AutoGlym Products £30

Wash wheels with acidic detergent, Pre-spray 'Traffic Film Remover' to lower bodywork, sills, bumpers, wheel arches, petrol cap and all door shuts, Sponge car with a 'Wash Wax' detergent and high-pressure rinse the bodywork, shuts and wheel arches, Leather dry all bodywork and shuts, Apply 'Radiant Wax' to paint work and all shuts, remove light scratches and dull areas, Dress all external plastics including, bumpers, door mirrors, grills and side mouldings, tyres and arches, Polish all outside glass and door mirrors.

Mobile Valet - AutoGlym Products £55

Wash wheels with acidic detergent, Pre-spray 'Traffic Film Remover' to lower bodywork, sills, bumpers, wheel arches, petrol cap and all door shuts, Sponge car with a 'Wash Wax' detergent and high-pressure rinse the bodywork, shuts and wheel arches, Leather dry all bodywork and shuts, Apply 'Radiant Wax' to paint work and all shuts, remove light scratches and dull areas, Dress all external plastics including, bumpers, door mirrors, grills and side mouldings, tyres and arches, Brush and vacuum seats, carpets and boot area. All interior leather cleaned and fed with 'Hide Feed', Pre-spray and scrub all interior plastics. Remove all tar, grease marks and clean ashtrays. Dress interior plastics; polish all wood and chrome. Polish all inside glass, including rear-view mirror and vanity mirrors, Polish all outside glass and door mirrors. Final vacuum. Spray interior air freshener, place seat covers if needed, lay foot well mats.

Mobile Valet - AutoGlym LifeShine £125

The Autoglym LifeShine system offers a unique and realistic opportunity to keep your car in top condition for the lifetime of your ownership. Specially treated surfaces maintain appearance to give miles of pleasure and retain re-sale value.

ADDvaleting Detail - AutoGlym Products £210

The ADDvaleting Detail will protect your vehicle and make it look new again (and better). Paint rejuvenation will bring back the depth and gloss to your vehicle's paintwork, and have it looking its best by removing up to 95% of light swirl marks and holograms. Deeper marks may be left if it is deemed unsafe to try to remove them due to the paint thickness.

* Pre-soak vehicle
* TFR applied to wheel arches, door sills and boot shuts
* Rinse vehicle
* Wash vehicle using two bucket method and new soft lambs wool wash mitts
* Clay bar the whole vehicle to remove any embedded contaminants
* Wash vehicle again using two bucket method and soft lambs wool wash mitts
* Rinse vehicle
* Dry vehicle
* Multi-stage paintwork correction process using the most suitable polish for type/condition of paint/car
* (steps vary, products & pads used vary on an individual basis)
* Paintwork cleansed with a pre-wax cleaner or IPA wipe down
* Tyres dressed
* All exterior glass polished
* All exterior rubbers/plastics & chrome; re-dressed/polished
* Apply layer of a high quality wax to produce a high durable finish to the paintwork

ADDvaleting will maximise the residual value of your vehicle by keeping it in a condition that will differentiate it from similar age and specification cars. Pricing is not easy to define with this type of bespoke service and the high cost of the finishing materials used.
We also offer -

* Paint Renovation
* Swirl Mark Repair
* Paint Sealants
* Full and Part Valets
* Retail Products
* Fully Mobile Valets
Photos of my car 2 days after a detail:

·
Registered
2,014 Posts
How much are things? Wack some prices up m8!

·
Registered
5,798 Posts
TFR applied to wheel arches, door sills and boot shuts

TFR over time is sore on the cars paint work,

Best to use Megs multi purpose cleaner, far safer :)

·
Registered
11 Posts
lol the car was covered in over spray mate, when you own two successful valeting companies and have worked for the two biggest contract valeting companies in the uk please feel free to have a constructive comment. As stated the pictures were taken a few days after the detail was done.

·
Registered
5,798 Posts
still no need to use TFR, i've also have my own detailing company, Clay bar removes over spray,

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Could of done the tail pipes

anyway, not bad i spose, doesn't take much to make a black car look nice :)
theres nice, and theres amazing. Id say the paintwork on my car is amazing, looks fresh outthe factory and better!

Yeah the tailpipes are mucky already, done alot of miles since I had it detailed, they get mucky easily.

210 quid i cant even be botherd to read what that ones about but holy **** id want my car to be gold after spendin that much gettin it cleaned lol
this is gold ;)!

still no need to use TFR, i've also have my own detailing company, Clay bar removes over spray,
imo TFR for me :)

·
Registered
11 Posts
210 quid i cant even be botherd to read what that ones about but holy **** id want my car to be gold after spendin that much gettin it cleaned lol
you pay for what you get, if you dont want to pay much the job aint gunna be as good or the person/company has just started and wants to get in business, my price is a good price for the job done ( in my opinion and the customers that have used my company time after time its cheap for the job i do) check the detailers in my area on google my price is average if not cheap.

·
Registered
5,326 Posts
ADDvaleting Detail - AutoGlym Products £210

The ADDvaleting Detail will protect your vehicle and make it look new again (and better). Paint rejuvenation will bring back the depth and gloss to your vehicle's paintwork, and have it looking its best by removing up to 95% of light swirl marks and holograms. Deeper marks may be left if it is deemed unsafe to try to remove them due to the paint thickness.

* Pre-soak vehicle
* TFR applied to wheel arches, door sills and boot shuts
* Rinse vehicle
* Wash vehicle using two bucket method and new soft lambs wool wash mitts
* Clay bar the whole vehicle to remove any embedded contaminants
* Wash vehicle again using two bucket method and soft lambs wool wash mitts
* Rinse vehicle
* Dry vehicle
* Multi-stage paintwork correction process using the most suitable polish for type/condition of paint/car
* (steps vary, products & pads used vary on an individual basis)
* Paintwork cleansed with a pre-wax cleaner or IPA wipe down
* Tyres dressed
* All exterior glass polished
* All exterior rubbers/plastics & chrome; re-dressed/polished
* Apply layer of a high quality wax to produce a high durable finish to the paintwork

ADDvaleting will maximise the residual value of your vehicle by keeping it in a condition that will differentiate it from similar age and specification cars. Pricing is not easy to define with this type of bespoke service and the high cost of the finishing materials used.
We also offer -

* Paint Renovation
* Swirl Mark Repair
* Paint Sealants
* Full and Part Valets
* Retail Products
* Fully Mobile Valets
i would want my balls scrubbing for that price

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
you pay for what you get, if you dont want to pay much the job aint gunna be as good or the person/company has just started and wants to get in business, my price is a good price for the job done ( in my opinion and the customers that have used my company time after time its cheap for the job i do) check the detailers in my area on google my price is average if not cheap.
Exactly! Dont forget that addvaleting travel to you to do your car, the service and quality of work provided is by far the best ive seen, I doubt anyone can top that. Like adam said you pay for what you get, no matter what you pay for the end result will be amazing!

Adam spent over 10hours doing my car the other day, and made sure everything was perfect! Ill never use a different company! You really need to see my car in person to be able to appreciate the quality of work that has been put in to get the results. Im sure nosybonk will be able to vouch for it as he spotted me half an hour after it was done! :)

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
sorry i dont offer that service :lol: but as you know andrew i will do you a deal if your interested on having your car detailed?
yep yep :D! I think the next time ill have my car done will be around easter time and Ill get the full works done. Got alot of motorway miles to cover until easter so it will get very mucky. Ill just give it a quick wash myself when it needs doing until then :)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts