Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just wondered today in work if anyone's done it, or if it's possible.
It just seems that these days hunting for set of fogs for a c, and the wiring loom, and the plates to fit, and the switch just all seems abit much really just for fogs. so maybe a cheap alternative is to buy some aftermarket ones and fit them, personally i quite the halo ring fogs.

·
Registered
106 Posts
i was thinking of doing the same to my facelift, i just got an sri griill, having trouble fitting that, but when i do its going to have two empty holes, so they def would need fitting, i defo think fitting so nice ring halo fogs would be great! just still trying to work out how.lol. ill let ya know :D

·
Registered
106 Posts
Have you managed to find any aftermarket fogs that will fit? i think you can get some with a remote to turn them on

·
Registered
21,815 Posts
Ive got Halfords round driving lights in my lower grills. Cheaper than fogs and you just need to make up a bracket for them to fit

·
Registered
5,068 Posts
I always thought about this but never got round to doing it - if anyone finds a way I'd be interested.

·
Registered
5,068 Posts
^^ How hard is the bracket to make/how hard are they to wire up? Do they fit neatly or is there a gap?

·
Registered
21,815 Posts
^^ How hard is the bracket to make/how hard are they to wire up? Do they fit neatly or is there a gap?
and breath :lol:

The bracket is simple, the lights come with a square bracket, so all you need to do is get some angle aluminium from bnq and cut it to the right shape, then use a couple of bolts with nylock nuts.

As the hole in the grill is more oval, you can fit them direct in, or slightly trim the hole so they fit more snugly. I went for the latter, using a dremel. As for wiring, 2 ways of doing it, wire them to the main beam or wire into the rear fog light circuit

·
Registered
106 Posts
Just to bring this thread back to life,:shrug: wondered if anyone has managed to do this and if they have any pics of the bracket?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts