Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
can it be fitted to my corsa? if so how much? and what sort of work is involved......gotta do it coz the girlfriend keeps complaining that when i open the window at anything more than 10mph the wind messes her hair up!.......upside of it is that she said "you get air con and we can christen the car".......so help!!

strat

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
Ooo i got air con actually had chance to use it over weekend as it was hot n normally dont use it cos i use window while i have a cig :p good luck in christening ya car but air con is about 1 grand to start with ^.^

Ma bird always says wind messes her hair just say she " u still look gorgeous in that natural look ;)"

·
Registered
190 Posts
The answer uve been waiting for!!!

Buy a set of wind deflectors, think they are about £35 from the vx dealer. I bought Scott Blaneys for tenner, best little mod ever.

That'll keep the in car turbulence down. A bit noisy at high speeds but at least u wont hear the biatch naggin u!

here is a small pic

·
Registered
2,428 Posts
I've always wondered what they are. i thought they were some sort of thing modders have until I saw a learner car with them on. Bet they quite handy them!

·
Registered
2,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
lol where are we looking? i cant see sh*t!.......well if i cant see them they will be fine!....nice one mate save over £950 and christen the car, i owe you a drink :lol:

strat

·
Registered
48 Posts
if that dont work here are a few suggestions:-

• buy her a hat

get her to shave her hair, off

only bring her out at night when its cooler

1 - 11 of 11 Posts