Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i bot a sub and amp (pioneer 400rms, vibe power amp ) i wus absolutly chuffed with wiring it all up my self (down the center cosol with the wires and throught the glove side gromet with the power cable. when i turned it on it wuis all ded!!!.....everything is connected...the remote lead the power the wires all of them!....wots rong with them? i know the sub work cos i connected it to normal speeker cables. but the amp....i dont know?

·
Registered
107 Posts
have you checked your earth cable for the amp it needs to be hocked up to somthing solid e.g a seat older or seat belt holder that might solve you problem it did in my old car if not i would suggest re-laying all the cables down the door trim on either side to stop any interference. also just trying hocking the amp up to the battery to see if the green light comes on if not your amp is knacked

Hope this helps mate

·
Registered
9 Posts
you sure the remote lead is connected right on the HU? think i did something like that on my last setup.
all leads secure and tight, bat conection etc.

it will be something realy daft thats right under your nose :lol:

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
dam rite it wus ma earth cable, i didnt bolt it on but i stuk it and jammed it between a bit of car chasis.....but realise that wus paint over it...so just scrubbed it away.....guy at halford spent ages then found out it wus the earth, he just walked away leeving the earth cable lying theree...lol...felt like a retard, just a few scratches away from working!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts