Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 20 of 99 Posts

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I bought the car back in August 08 before I passed my driving test. It was standard for a few months until I passed my test.

This is how the car looked when I first got it. I then had all of the alloys refurbed and new tyres all round. Don't have any pics at that stage.

After a while I decided that I wanted to facelift the car, so I bought myself a facelift bumper and some facelift lights.

I also fitted some SRI lowers.

Then I decided to spray my v grill and colour code my inserts.

Then for a while the only progress was flat blades, civic aerial and a colour coded boot handle.

Then the car stayed pretty much teh same for a year while I was at uni. I had some angel eyes fitted for a while with some 6k HID's, but I've just changed them for some facelifts that I smoked. I've just had my SXI's refurbed gloss black, to which I've added some ford graphite grey opel badges.

The SXI's

My facelifts

Also added an Opel rear badge from 3AM,

A Sniper back box

SRI mirrors from ady b,

Couple of stickers,

Opel steering wheel badge,

and finally, an Opel hazard switch and head unit. I've also done a blue led conversion but I don't have any pics atm. Will get some tonight.

And here's how it sits now.

Future plans are to lower it -40mm and get some rear tints. I need to fix the bonnet at some point too as it doesnt sit right.

Looking forward to hearing your opinions,

Cheers

·
Registered
30,367 Posts
not bad

buy my alloys

·
Registered
2,610 Posts
Looking tidy, colour has a lot of potential, don't see many spearmint c's around

Lows and tints will suit it a treat so looking forward to seeing this progress

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
looks well lad. needs some lows
not bad

buy my alloys
Thanks very much :)

defo needs coillies on this :)
Looking tidy, colour has a lot of potential, don't see many spearmint c's around

Lows and tints will suit it a treat so looking forward to seeing this progress
Planning on loweering it in the next month or so, tints whenever I can afford em

Looks good

Guildford is south central though lol
Cheers, I'll have to get some new stickers.

Looks good mate :)

sent via pigeon
Cheers, will have a facelift rear and your fogs on in the next week or so.

·
Registered
4,470 Posts
I'm heading the other way with a prefacelift irmscher rear

sent via pigeon

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
Should have bought yours when i had the chance lol. I've still got em, but they'll be for sale in the next few days. They were great while they were on the car though.

.... you could buy them back ;)
How much do you want for them? I would if I knew 100% im getting another corsa...

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
This is the plan with an sri spoiler

sent via pigeon
Looks nice mate, looking forward to seeing it finished.

How much do you want for them? I would if I knew 100% im getting another corsa...
You can have em cheap ;)

Looks nice :yummy:

sri spoiler, different wheels and lows needed :)
Cheers, spoiler is on the cards. Planning on keeping the sxi's atm, just to be different.

1 - 20 of 99 Posts