Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
35,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Evening all,

Just after a bit of advice really :dance: Im looking for a fairly reasonably priced amp that isnt OTT to be used for Front Components/Tweeters and Rear Coaxials.

Front Components - Fusion 180w Component set with Tweeters
Rear Coaxials - Currently Standard but will be changed soon.

Any ideas :shrug:

Cheers

Mart

·
Registered
35,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
wicked, will look in to purchasing one then. cheers guys :doublethumbs:

·
Registered
35,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Definatly the best value 4 channel amp out there. Reccomended :thumbs:
was waiting for the opinion of a valued ICE man as well :doublethumbs: cheers coops ;)

where would you say best place to get it from would be? CAS or CAD?

·
Banned
22,984 Posts
CAS and CAD are both good

when you say you are changing your rear coax, do you mean replacing the ones that come as standard? If yes, have you looked as to how much work that involves?

Ryan

·
Registered
35,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
CAS and CAD are both good

when you say you are changing your rear coax, do you mean replacing the ones that come as standard? If yes, have you looked as to how much work that involves?

Ryan
yes replacing the rear speakers and yes i know how much work is involved ;) ive had all the rear interior out before :p

And if i was you mate, ied ditch the rear speakers idea and bridge channels 3 & 4 to run a sub. Will sound much better :thumbs:
already got a sub, want upgraded comp/coax's as well ;) but i have plans for a custom build soon :p

·
Banned
22,984 Posts
fair enough then mate, ive dealt with CAS alot of times and service is top notch.

im sure if you e-mail them saying i want this amp, it is on CAD for 89.99, will you price match it.

bet your bottom dollar they wont say no :)

·
Registered
35,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
cool cheers Ryan :thumbs:

anyways this is on a back burner for the time being, but will be sorted within the next few months ;)

·
Banned
22,984 Posts
but will be sorted within the next few months

for a year i've told myself that now

and ive only just got my front speakers in and working ;)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts