Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Banned
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone else get this everytime you drive over the slightest little bump, stone, ant?

It pissing me off and needs sorting.

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
I dont think ants rattle :lol:
what kind of rattling sound though? describe the sound more and roughly where it comes from

·
Registered
53 Posts
my last corsa c (y-plate sxi) always had a rattling noise that sounded like it was coming from the passengers side of the dash.the noisewas there some day,others it wasnt,and others days it was louder too,never ever looked into it i just got rid of it

·
Banned
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Its like somethign is loose and it rattling. It happens wenever we go over the lisgest thign on the road, so its every 3 seconds.

Its coming from the back/boot.

Ive check the tyre and jack but its not that?

·
Registered
972 Posts
yeh i have that noise too, from the rear passneger side, sounds like its comin from the boot or the rear susp or summat i cant figure it out

·
Registered
2,428 Posts
corsa-sxi said:
yeh i have that noise too, from the rear passneger side, sounds like its comin from the boot or the rear susp or summat i cant figure it out
Exact same problem here. Mines a 52 plate, 15000 miles. Was doing at on 5000 though. Has anyone had this problem and fixed it? It sounds to me like its coming from behind the passenger rear card

·
Registered
214 Posts
Over the years at my house we've had 6 Corsa C's, all of them have rattled from seveal places, but the worse it usually the glovebox, the handle sometimes rattles, as well as that back of it. I think its mainly because the glove box isn't screwed at the back, just the front which allows slight movement at the back

·
Registered
13 Posts
had my corsa c a year, not been impressed with the build quality realy, seems to rattle a hell of a lot!!! and my car has started squeakin when I go over bumps as I dunno if the suspension is nackered???????

·
Registered
2,428 Posts
You can definately get worse mate. Dont get me started on saxos!!!

The rattling is something that obviously is a pain in the arse but the squeking dont sound to clever. I'd take that back to Vaux if its still under warranty

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
I get that rattle and yer it sounds like its comin from the passengers side. Funnily enuff only just noticed it today and now iv found this thread, weird :?

·
Registered
25,148 Posts
Fillip, don't start reading medical books whatever you do :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
2,720 Posts
ka$h said:
Fillip, don't start reading medical books whatever you do :lol: :lol:
:lol:

I have the same ratteling noise on my 04 and it's only 2-3months old :(

Sounds like it's comming from the back somewhere also my suspensions squeels like crazy but i have just had it lowered afew weeks ago so maybe the springs wearing in :?

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
ive got that same rattle from the back passenger side. ive come to the conclusion it's the rear left speaker grill, housing, all the plastic around there. funny thing is, it never did it with the standard HU in place *whistles* i reckon the speaker housing has been worked loose by the sound of biffy clyro pounding outta my standard speakers never tried to sort it, probably make it worse by not screwing the panels back on porperly

jim

1 - 20 of 38 Posts